What are Sign Painting Workshops?
- Paint, sand paper, and water based stains plus some power tools are used to create your custom signs. We recommend wearing “PLAY” clothing . Please do not wear your designer clothes and shoes to your workshop, paints and stains will be whisking about during your workshop!!
How long does a Workshop last?
- We allow 2 hours for each workshop, sometimes we finish a bit earlier and we’ve been know to go over when our groups get super chatty!
How do I choose my project?
- Pre-register for workshops so that we can prep and customize your material. Projects may be selected on the website under the event date you are selecting / for custom projects that include names and dates please double-check your spelling and so that your materials are ready for you at your workshop.
What colors can I use?
- We have a great selection of stain and paint choices plus cool painting techniques tocreate a piece that will match your decor!
Do I need to be crafty to take a Workshop?
- No way! Our workshops provide guided instruction in a relaxed environment. Just bring your creativity and a willingness to play and you will create a wooden décor piece from scratch that is worthy of your walls!
Can I sit with my friends?
- Yes, you can add request for special seating in the comments section of the registration.
Can I bring my own snacks or food?
- Personal snacks may be brought in and when booking a private party, shared snacks/ cakes etc are the responsibility of the organizer.
Can I bring wine?
- Our Studios are regulated by State liquor laws. Please contact your local Studio to determine what laws apply in this.
Are there age limits for Workshops?
- Yes. Public workshops are ages 16 and over. Private events are 21 years and over. In the event that someone arrives with a younger child they will be asked to reschedule for the appropriate workshop. For children under the age of 16, we do offer the ability to book private children or teens parties! Contact BoardRoom46 to schedule!
What about Refunds?
- Because we allow you to choose your designs from a wide range of example and to customize them refunds are not offered. Cancellations made at least 72 hours before your workshop will receive a class credit for a future workshop.